|Minimum Order Quantity||100 Kilogram|
We are one of the leading manufacturers of PP(polypropylene sheets). Offered in various widths, thickness and specifications, these polypropylene sheets are quality tested on well-defined parameters before being supplied to our clients.
The detail description of PP Sheets.
PP sheets are available in three general types of PP that includes homopolymer, random copolymer and block copolymer. The comonomer used is typically ethylene. Ethylene-propylene rubber or EPDM added to PP homopolymer increases its low temperature impact strength. Randomly polymerized ethylene monomer added to PP homopolymer decreases the polymer crystallinity and makes the polymer more transparent.
- It¿¿is a high corrosion resistant polypropylene material which exhibits excellent tensile strength and stiffness at elevated temperatures
- These polypropylene possess excellent resistance to organic solvents and degreasing agents as well as electrolytic attack
- Compared to low or high density polyethylene, homopolymer has a lower impact strength, but superior working temperature and tensile strength
- In addition, polypropylene is light weight, stain resistant and has a low moisture absorption rate
- It is a rapidly growing segment of the thermoplastic sheet market
- The properties can be tailored to meet a wide range of specific end-use application characteristics
- Copolymers is formulated to provide high levels of impact resistance as well corrosion resistance against a broad group of reagents, including Organic solvents , degreasing agents and electrolytic solutions
- Copolymers is a mid density polypropylene, which retains its high tensile strength at elevated temperatures
Chemical and Physical Properties
- Commercial polypropylene is isotactic and has an intermediate level of crystallinity between that of low density polyethylene ( LDPE ) and high density polyethylene ( HDPE )
- PP is normally tough and flexible, especially when copolymerised with ethylene(this allows polypropylene to be used as an engineering plastic, competing with material such as ABS)
- Polypropylene is reasonably economical, and can be made translucent when uncolored but is not as readily made transparent as polystyrene, acrylic or certain other plastics
- It is often opaque and/or colored using pigments. Polypropylene has good resistance to fatigue
- The large number of end use applications for PP are often possible because of the ability to tailor grades with specific molecular properties and additives during its manufacture. For example, antistatic additives can be added to help PP surfaces resist dust and dirt
- Many physical finishing techniques can also be used on PP, such as machining. Surface treatments can be applied to PP parts in order to promote adhesion of printing ink and paints
- Thickness¿¿0.2 mm to 30 mm Width Maximum 1500 mm , Extruded.¿¿
30 mm to 150 mm Width Maximum 1000 mm. Compressed.
- Colors ¿¿Standard Natural, Milky White, Grey, Simona Grey, Other colors can be supplied on Request
- Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer)
- Port of Dispatch: AHMEDABAD
- Delivery Time: READY STOCK.